Business Cards

 What are Business Cards?

A business card is a little card which advertises your business. It usually contains things such as your name, business,  phone number, business location, tagline and logo. They are important as it is the first exposure somebody sees to the business. 


Examples of business Cards

Business Card Printing | UK Fast Turnaround | Colour Graphics
This is an example of a business card. The card itself is a very good design. The company has picked a great design. This has all the requirements of a business card. This will be extremely helpful to the person who will be receiving the business card. They will know all of the work related details when they are given this card. Therefore they will have help in the future. 

Buy the Cheapest Business Cards we offer online today!
Here is another example of a business card. This one is very different as the company logo takes up the majority of the front of the card. This caused the details to be placed on the back of the card. This was just the companies preference and what they feel looks better. Even though its different it still meets all the requirements for a business card which makes it successful. 

My Business card

In order to create a professional business card I have learned from the existing products that it will need to match the colour scheme of my business logo. My logo will probably go onto the final design of my business card as that was what was shown on the existing business cards. 


I started by adding a black background to a PowerPoint so it will match my business logo and it will help the other parts of the business card stand out. The first part I added to my business card was the personal and contact information. This is an essential part of the business card as it is what the client looks for when they want to get in touch with you. Even though the other parts of my business cards will be gold with a custom font I decided to go with the Franklin Gothic heavy font in white. This is because the writing is smaller and the font and colour makes it easier to read which is essential as the information is mandatory for a business card.


I then added my name and the subject which I am studying. I used the same font as my business logo. I did this so they would match and it would make my logo look way more professional. Another reason was that it takes up a lot of the space on the card. This helps as I won't have loads of of space left on the card. If there is less space on the card then it will look way more professional.  





I finally added my business logo to my business card. This has completed my business card as this is all I need on a business card. I know this because of the existing products that I have looked at and analyzed. 

Business Card Feedback

I created a google form so I could gather feedback from the people in my class for my business card. The feedback I have received is mostly positive mainly hinting at the colour scheme which I liked myself. I added a section to the feedback document which asks the audience what I could do to improve my design. I feel like I will take the advice about making the logo bigger to fill out the gap on the card. And the last question I asked was for the audience to give the business card a score out of 10. 







Improved Business Card



This is my improved business logo. I have took the advice on making the logos bigger in order to make the gap smaller and I think the logo now looks better because of this. I also made the contact information bigger to close gaps as well. It is also more visible for whoever is looking at the business card. The feedback has definitely had an impact on my business card for the better. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CV

Mock interview