Website

My Personal Website 

My website contains lots of work that I have previously completed in the past. This contains things such as past projects and an explanation of what the project is and what I done for it. 

I have added 3 of my past projects to my website. These projects are my climate change project, my barbering project and my culture in the digital age project. I chose these projects as a lot of time and effort went into these projects especially the culture in the digital age project. I chose to put the culture in the digital age as it was the first completed project. This project is shown alongside others so it will show skills development. I put the barbering project on the website as it was the first project that I had to do for a real client. I have added details on the website about this project such as who it was for and why it was made. I have added the climate change project to the website as I had the least amount of time to complete this project. This is a good opportunity to show that I can meet deadlines for a project even if I didn't have a lot of time to do it.  

I put the previous work that I have completed on the homepage instead of a post as it would be the first things which the client sees. There is also a link attached so the video will be visible pretty much straight away. 










For the posts on my website I added my business card and my business logo. I done this because it is essential to have these on the website. The card and the logo have a similar colour scheme so it looks professional. The business logo and the business card was put as a post as I preferred that the work would be the first thing the client views.  








I added an about me page to my website so that the client can view and read if they are interested in my student life and an explanation of my I am currently studying the course and the projects I have published.



Then finally I created a showreel so the client can view a video of my best production moments during my time at college. There is a link attached and an explanation of why I created the showreel and added it to my website. 




Feedback



The feedback I have received is overall pretty positive. I have been asked to add images to my website. I was thinking that the images that I could add screenshots of the videos that I put onto YouTube as I feel as if I have already added all the other important screenshots.





I also have received feedback from someone who works in the industry and her advice was to move my business card and business logo to the about me section instead of leaving it on the home page. I have applied the feedback which I feel looks better now. 





Link to website









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

CV

Mock interview