CV

 What is a CV

A CV is a short written summary of a person's career. This includes education, work experience and qualifications. CV is an abbreviation for 'curriculum vitae'. It is mainly used for applying for jobs. It is very useful as it is a good chance to make a great first impression. A CV can and should definitely change over time. This is if you end up getting more jobs which you can add to the work experience section of the CV. You can also add new skills that you develop. Also, if you resit an exam you can then change your result to your new one. 

CV examples

500+ CV Examples: a Curriculum Vitae for Any Job Application

This is an example of a perfect CV. The woman who made this has met all the requirements of a CV. She has added every education and job. She's also added details of the work and job role that she did at her job. She has also added the academic achievements and awards she received doing that job. Her address and contact information so the people who view her CV can get in touch with her if need be. She has linked her twitter profile and her Linked in profile. This is so the person who is viewing the CV has access to her digital profile. Overall I have learned that this is a good CV. She has added all the points that are needed for a CV as well as additional info such as her digital profile. The person who is viewing the CV will be impressed with her work experience and her skills. She has looked at each of the requirements and added them to her CV. 



CV Resume Templates Examples Doc Word download


This is another example of a CV. The man who wrote this CV has added the main features for the CV and also skills such as the ability to speak different languages. This will help him get the job for whoever is looking at the CV in case they ever get clients that speak those languages they can look to him to take care of that client. His hobbies are related to the work so this implies that he will use his spare time to do work. He has added his education and work experience which is a key part of a CV.  This CV has helped me understand that my CV has to be a similar format and has to include a lot of detail about my career in education and in work experience. 



My CV 





For my CV I didn't have a lot to put down as I have very little work experience but when it came to writing about that I have added what I thought my strong points were. I have also added points like my GCSE results from school and the current college course I am studying. I then added my skills what could potentially help me get the specific job role I am after. Overall I think this is a good CV considering I had minimal work experience to write about but this could change overtime. The existing products helped me complete my CV as I had a very good understanding on what a good CV looks like and what it includes. The purpose of a CV is to make yourself look professional and suitable for work and I feel as if this CV fits the criteria of being cut out for work. I have also taken inspiration from the layout of the CV. This way the qualifications and skills that I have put down makes them easier to find instead of looking around for the most important part of the CV.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Cards

Mock interview